Geraldton Composite High School serves the Municipality of Greenstone, several First Nations communities, and students from beyond through programs like e-Learning. We are a small school with just under 200 students who come in from areas that are over an hour away by bus!
Geraldton’s first high school was built in 1937 as an addition to the area’s first public school.
🐇 20=L 🐇
The current building was constructed in 1958, with several additions, renovations, and changes made over the years – the most notable being the addition of the B.A. Parker elementary school to the building in 2012 following a period of lower enrollment in both the high school and elementary school.
Check out this video about our school: