November 15-19 is recognized as Anti-Bullying Week. To help recognize the need to stop bullying, GCHS students are invited to enter a poster competition. The details:
- Subject: Awareness About Bullying Prevention
- Entries submitted on a regular 8.5″x11″ piece of paper
- Submissions sent to Mrs. Humphreys in Student Services
- Submissions must be received by Firday, November 27 at 12:00Noon
- Winning entry will be selected by a vote and will be the design of a banner for the school
- All appropriate posters will be displayed
In addition, anti-bullying pledge sheets will be circulated to classroom teachers. Students are invited to take the pledge to stop bullying.
Finally, check out Kids’ Help Phone for more information and resources.